Saturday 2 January 2010

NYE

My traditional NYE involves finding amazing clothes to wear, going through the cleaning ritual to ensure the body is clean, face is shaved and everything is smelling good. This i did this year. Then i go out, get drunk and get a girl. If i don't pull, it's because i am in a relationship. This year, for the first time in 11 yrs, i didn't pull. And i feel great. Know why?

I've devoted 12 years of my life with the intention of becoming good with women (as a whole) in order that, when i meet the woman of my dreams, i have every skill required to present the best me that i can.
I've been told that you know when you meet someone you're meant to be with because everything is easy and everything just flows. I've met that girl, she is the subject of a lot of my posts. In a typically slow fashion, attraction has grown and we have spent the last two nights partying together. She is happy with me displaying physical signs of attraction towards her, the only thing i cant do is kiss her in anything other than a friendly manner. And in response, she can be the same.
On NYE, i got hammered. Not a bit drunk, absolutely out... of... my.. tree! And she spent the whole evening with me, apparently we were inseparable, dancing and drinking together. She said she had to look after me.
Last night i told her i'm thinking of going back to Leeds, she asked me to stay a little longer. She also told me that sometimes she wants to come and hang out with me. I told her she's always welcome and that, if i'm free, i'll see her.

Life is a funny old game, 12 yrs, hundreds of women, thousands of stories, and the girl i want within my grasp. Don't mess up now Flair

No comments: