Sunday 20 December 2009

Fate, Destiny, or plain bad luck?

Last night i got the chance to really test my skills with a variety of women playing their parts:

Girl 1: Mid 30's, calls/texts me every week, doesn't want me, seems to think she can tell me how to "fix" my life

Girl 2: Girl from the summer, 21, i seem to be of use to her only when the ex isn't around

Girl 3: Girl i one-nighted a month ago. Annoying drunk.

Girl 4: My target. 22, attractive, fun, perfect for me. Has a bf.

I'd met Girl 1 for coffee earlier, she wanted to go out so i thought it would be safe to invite her out, i was meeting Girl 4 later that evening. Girl 2 had bailed on me the night before and i knew she might be out. So i went home, agreed to meet Girl 1 in the local at 8, and Girl 4 at 11.

Girl 1 decides that tonight would be the night to flirt with me, cuddle me. My mission was clear in my head, get Girl 4.

After a few drinks and much one sided flirting, i managed to get to the bar where i was meeting Girl 4. Girl 1 was with me and pretty pissed that i was meeting another girl. Just before Girl 4 turns up, Girl 1 bites me on the neck. I'm pissed. I go to the bar, and not 10 yards away is Girl 3 with her mates. I decide to keep my head down and avoid any confrontation. Girl 4 turns up, i send her to the bar to grab a drink and buy me a few minutes. Girl 1 is also at the bar, further down. Girl 3 is behind me, just inside my eyeline. Then i see Girl 2 storm through the bar, her mate points to me and over she strides. She's happy to see me, smothering kisses on me and hugging me. She wants me to take a photo with her, i oblige. It takes 3 attempts to get a photo she likes. She turns back to her mates, i take my cue, collect Girl 4 (with drink) and take her to a side to chat. Girl 2 sees me chatting to her, walks up and "who's she? (meaning Girl 4)" I introduce them, no explanation, and Girl 2 walks away to watch the band who is playing.

I have a short chat to Girl 4, then take her to meet Girl 1 (it is impolite to leave a girl stranded). Girl 1 is very short with Girl 4 (who is shy anyway). I try to chat to both, putting less attention to Girl 4 but displaying better value. I also chat a bit to other friends who have turned up. Girl 2 sees me again and pulls me to her for more photo's. I give her the photo, then back to Girls 1 & 4. Girl 3 still hasn't spotted me, but is v drunk. Girl 1 tries to give me relationship advice while Girl 4 goes to the bathroom. I tell her i have everything under control. Girl 1 is pissing me off. Girl 4 is loving me. I manage to convince Girl 1 that it's hometime for her and she leaves. Finally i'm alone with Girl 4. Girl 4 asks me if se could live with me. This is a bad sign, this implies friendship. I tell her the only way thats going to happen is if she marries me. She says she will in 1o yrs. I tell her thats too long and we should get married now. We laugh it off.

Girl 4's mates (also my mates) turn up. They are on my side, and things are about to improve for me... i hope. I get them all to sit at the back of the bar, away from distractions and where another group of friends are sat. However, when i go to the bar, guess who spots me...Girl 3. She comes over, and is pawing me like i'm a cheap toy. I manage to distract her by pointing out an argument and leave with my drinks. This is the last time i see Girl 2 or 3. I am left with Girl 4 and all our mates. With 2 groups of mates covering me, i'm free to chat to her, flirt and try to persuade her that i am the man for her. Everyone comments how we look like a fab couple. Life is good. Then "dickhead" turns up. This guy hit on the girls i was with on hallowe'en (Girl 4 was there). He decides Girl 4 is his target, the other girls are able to duck away. I'm having none of it. Every time he chats to her, someone distracts him and i am able to resume attraction. The evening ends when we all pile back to a mates house and Girl 4 and I share a sofa together. I walk her home a few hours later. Nothing happened, she's still with her boyfriend.

It was a good night, i think i made positive strides with Girl 4 and also Girl 2. I have decided that Girl 4 is the only Girl for me. :)

No comments: